You Will Learn
Our programme uses an understanding of neuroscience to show you how to make the mental and behavioural shifts to more consistently make a strategic contribution in your HR role. The programme enables you to hone your strategy skills and know when a tactical response serves the business and when a strategic one will add the most value.
We do this through a combination of:
- Understanding the difference between activating the tactical and the strategic thinking areas of the brain.
- Building skills in the key elements of strategic thinking.
- Cultivating an understanding of mindset and how to change it.
- Building your confidence to act from strategic insight.
- Enhance your strategic leadership by embodying your new skills and mindset.
- Building skills in helping stakeholders make critical shifts in their assumptions about what is possible.
You will learn by….
We have many years’ experience of working with HR professionals on brain-based learning and the acceleration of personal change.
In this programme we have taken that knowledge and applied it to designing an accessible and practical programme which accelerates personal development. We do this through, self assessment, interactive webinars (so anyone can take part from around the world) one to one coaching, action learning and online materials.
The programme takes place over 4 months to give time for embedding new ways of thinking and working.
What You get each Month…
- A 3-hour virtual learning session covering the core materials.
- Additional online resources.
- Optional materials to delve deeper if you wish.
- A one to one session with your coach.
What ‘s Required of You…
Each month you will receive on-line materials including videos, practical tools and exercises designed for you to use with your team, clients or colleagues. We ask you to review this material and then attend the webinar which will go deeper into key aspects. Post webinar exercises and reflection material is also available. You will need 3-4 hours in total. Plus, an hour for your time for….
One to one Coaching
This is at the heart of applying your learning to make personal change. You will have four, one to one coaching sessions, focused on applying your new knowledge in your role, making personal change and building confidence to behave more strategically.
From the 1st of March 2022 pay £3500 per person plus VAT.
This includes webinars and on-line materials, four one to one coaching sessions and lifelong access to materials and recordings.
The programme will start in March 2022.
Call or email for more details and dates firstname.lastname@example.org +447766805552